Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: experience
#27 When I first mentioned to someone I was going indoor skydiving, he responded,”You’re brave to go diving without a pool at the bottom.” Jokes aside, his quip offers a helpful distinction between outdoor (or, the jumping from a plane … Continue reading
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know about the new Suggestions? Page I created last night. As a bucket list blogger, I thought it would be nice for bloggers to have a place where they can both … Continue reading
Me walking on the stilts around 2009. Please ignore my poor fashion choices; the photo was taken the morning of a birthday sleepover and we were still in our PJ’s! #84 Well… sort of ! When I was fairly … Continue reading