Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: altruism
A photo of Beth (right), found on The Leaf-Chronicle. Just came across another great article about inspiring teenager Beth Borens. The piece discusses how Beth, who is currently battling cancer, decided to start a bucket list that currently has 14 … Continue reading
Dear Kind Elderly Man Behind me in Line at Subway, I just wanted to say thank you for the tuna fish sandwich, SunChips®, and apple juice you bought for me earlier today after I got to the counter, only to … Continue reading