Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Category Archives: Interviews
Hi all! I want to give a big thank you to Emily Dayton for agreeing to do an interview with me. Emily began a suicide prevention movement, though they are not only a suicide prevention group, with her parents known … Continue reading
Hi all! I want to give a big thank you to Heather Von St. James for agreeing to do an interview for Project Light to Life. Heather is a wife, mother, and a mesothelioma survivor. When her daughter was 3 … Continue reading
Hi all! I want to give a big thank you to author Keith Maginn for agreeing to do an email interview with me. Keith has self-published two inspiring books. His first book is an inspirational self-help memoir called Turning This … Continue reading