So unfair that she has to go through so much at such a young age, but incredible that this little girl has potentially saved four lives already.
A bucket list blogger, who explores happiness, growth, and the world.
Through her blog, Christine Barba hopes to inspire others to cross items off their bucket lists, while documenting her journey to fulfill her goals and help others achieve their own. Her poems, short stories, and non-fiction pieces have appeared in over a dozen literary magazines. During undergrad, she studied English and communication and minored in history and journalism. She is currently a graduate student, who studies rhetoric and composition and will teach the subject next year.
Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List