Strangers Help Fulfill Terminally Ill 5-Year-Old’s Bucket List

Today I came across an article in People that I want to share.

Five-year-old Liam Myrick has undergone 14 rounds of chemo, nine major surgeries, and two bone marrow transplants, but he is working hard to cross items off his bucket list. A three-time cancer survivor who heard about Liam’s story helped Liam cross the first item off his bucket list: swimming in the ocean. Now, strangers who have learned about Liam are trying to help him cross off the other items on his list.

liam

Photo taken from People.com

Check out the full article here!

or, if you want to help Liam continue working on his bucket list, visit his Go Fund Me Page.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Reference and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Strangers Help Fulfill Terminally Ill 5-Year-Old’s Bucket List

1. Kendall says:

How profoundly sad for an 5 year old to even have to have a bucket list.

2. Kendall says:

And how profoundly sad that I wrote “an 5 year old.” UGH! “a”

3. erikakind says:

Thank you for this post! I just shared it on facebook! You are really an angel in your compassionate way!

4. Thank you for this. It heightens my awareness of people’s goodness when the need gets down to the level of understanding one person. We overlook so much horror that’s happening to groups, but our hearts are stirred when we see sadness, need, and misery up close and personal. You’ve inspired me. I’m going to put this right up on my blog.

5. Pingback: GETTING DOWN TO THE PERSONAL | monagustafsonaffinito

6. Pingback: The Friday Five: My Favorite Posts of the Week! | Half and Half

7. What a sad, but truly inspirational, story!

8. This breaks my heart, but inspires me to live everyday with joy and love. Lots of love to Liam from me and my family. XO Kait

9. The Rebel says:

Compared to this child we are all fortunate. With all his affliction he can still smile.love

10. The Rebel says: